I have come to the end of what I want to share with you regarding FRACKING. There is more that can be said like:
- Why do the energy companies not disclose the chemicals used in FRACKING? Texas had to pass a law for this information.
- Why do energy companies not have to file detailed environmental surveys before beginning to FRACK?
- Is the public informed on the amount of water used in the FRACKING procedures
and that water from FRACKING is unusable?
- Is the public informed that wells have to be re-FRACKED to continue to produce-- more water, more chemicals, greater cost?
- Are energy companies held responsible for the environmental damages?
- Are we aware that FRACKING became important when the easily available oil deposits decreased?
I leave this topic with The Fracking Song.
Please continue your own research on this topic.